Meet Sue, the Camp Director! Request a Home Visit or Ask a Question.
1st 2 Days of Camp
Camp is almost here and you’re probably getting very excited! Here’s what you can expect on the first days of camp.
The first day you arrive, you will:
• Learn which bunk you’re in (Boys=Numbers, Girls=Letters)
• Meet your counselors and bunkmates
• Unpack your stuff and get comfortable
• Explore your cabin and girls’/boys’ side
• Get a tour of camp
• Do some fun activities
• Have dinner
• Go to the Activity Fair where all of the activities are explained
• Eat ice cream sundaes
• Go to sleep with a smile
The second day you you will:
• Get to know your counselors and bunkmates even better
• Try some activities
• Eat 3 meals and 3 snacks
• Pick your activities for the first 2 weeks!
• Meet many more campers and counselors
• Have more fun
• Go to sleep with a smile again
It is our job as Directors to help you to feel safe and comfortable. The great counselors are also here to make sure everything goes right. If you need something, we want you to tell us right away!! This is very important. We can fix things and make them better. Please talk to us (privately, if you wish) the way you would to your parents or best friend.
We are here for you 24 hours a day!