Just like our program, our menu is all about personal choice.
Food is very important to our campers. Some kids like a lot of different foods but many prefer a few favorites. No matter what, you’ll find a huge selection at Camp Emerson. Our professional chefs cater to all palates and special diets. We aim to please!
Camp Emerson's Menu is cooked from scratch with the freshest ingredients.
Every day we have;
- Fresh fruit – strawberries, blueberries, pineapple, melon, cantaloupe, apples, bananas and more
- Extensive Salad Bar at Lunch and Dinner - every item is separate
- Sandwich Bar at Lunch and Dinner
- Pasta Station with plain pasta and multiple sauces on the side at Lunch and Dinner. You can always put butter or Parmesan cheese on your pasta too
- Rice Cooker is going all day long
- Cereal available at Lunch and Dinner too
- Large selection of breads, including gluten-free and egg free. Toasters are readily available all day long.
- Gluten Free Options
- Vegetarian Options
- Healthy options identified at every meal
- Alternatives to the main meal offering - what's your favorite "go to" meal? We have it!
- Bottled water coolers all around camp – we keep an eye on making sure all campers are drinking enough water
- Milk selection includes: 2%, low-fat chocolate, skim, lactaid, soy and rice
- Hot chocolate – mornings and cool days
- Juices – orange, lemonade, cranberry, apple, grape and fruit punch
One hot choice each day;
Waffles, Pancakes, Muffins, Eggs, Omelets, French Toast
Oatmeal or Farina
Cheerios, Corn Flakes, Rice Krispies, Raisin Bran and other healthy choices
Yogurt, Cheese, Butter, Cream Cheese, Cottage Cheese, Assorted Breads to Toast, Bagels, English Muffins
Lunch & Dinner
So many delicious meals, what do you like?
Bagels & Lox
Macaroni & Cheese
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Spaghetti & Meatballs
Chicken Caesar Salads
Lasagna – Meat and Vegetable
BBQ – Chicken, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Garden Burgers, Boca Burgers
Side dishes rotate every meal. Fresh, healthy meals. No nuggets or pink slime here!
Snacks & Desserts
Morning – fruit, juice or milk.
Afternoon & Evening snacks – rotate and include: Fresh Fruit (you can get fruit any time of the day), Cookies & Milk, Mozzarella Sticks, English Muffins Pizza, Assorted Ice Creams, Cut Up Vegetables, Cheese and Crackers, Popsicles, Popcorn, and Make Your Own Sundaes.
Camp Emerson is “The Food Allergy Specialist”.
- We support ALL food allergies and special diets.
- Camp Emerson is completely PEANUT, TREENUT, SHELLFISH AND SESAME FREE.
- We have campers with dairy, nut, wheat, soy, egg and fish allergies.
- Celiac campers have thrived here. Gluten free foods are always available.
- Vegetarians and Vegans will also feel satisfied with the options available.
- We have a team of Registered Dieticians on staff and professional chefs trained in cross-contamination.
- Our Food Allergy Coordiantor will work one-on-one to prepare your menu, oversee its implementation and communicate with you during camp.
We work closely with parents to adhere to your requirements.